As the owner of a care home, you will know the importance of choosing the correct advisors especially when it comes to financial and business decisions affecting your care home business.
Appleby Mall have a dedicated team of specialist accountants and tax advisors that have worked with care homes for a multitude of years. As care home accountants we have an in depth understanding of the care home sector covering care and residential homes.
Every business is unique and this is especially true when it comes to care homes. We understand this as our knowledge in this area is second to none. We can help you understand care legislation ensuring that your tax liabilities are minimised whilst maximising the profits of your care home business.
Appleby Mall Care Home Accountants offer an extensive service tailored to your business. Here’s a snapshot of just some of the services we offer care home businesses:
- Advice on any legislative changes in the care sector
- Advice on initial acquisition and financial management of your care home
- Buying/selling your care home
- Property strategies including estate planning
- Assisting with negotiation
- Funding opportunities and financing of care homes and growth strategies
- Business structure advice
- Legal tax reduction opportunities
- Tax relief opportunities
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Book keeping
- Audit services
- Care home benchmarking
- Capital allowance advice
- VAT advice
- Rolling forecasts
- Income and corporation tax
- Key performance indicators relevant to your care home business
- Cost per resident analysis
- The expert services of a highly qualified Financial Director
As care home accountants, we serve care homes all over the UK. It does not matter to us if you’re based in London, Birmingham or some idyllic country setting; please do get in touch. We are very well versed in the healthcare sector and can offer advice whether you own a residential nursing home for the elderly or provide domiciliary care.
Our care home accounting team would love to answer any questions that you may have. Please contact us here. We’d be only too happy to help.